Season 0 DAO Governance Delegates

Why does Bankless DAO want to be involved in Collab.Land governance?

Name/handle: Amin Iman

Delegate wallet address or ENS: aminiman.eth

Verification (Tweet link): https://twitter.com/aminiman89/status/1747305305858576894?s=20

Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/aminiman89

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a commitment: Yes

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: As an advocate for the values embodied by Collab.Land, I am eager to contribute as a delegate. My commitment is rooted in creating a safe, inclusive environment that celebrates diversity and views differences as opportunities for growth. Prioritizing security, I understand the importance of safeguarding our system and community.

My focus is member-centric, aiming to empower and benefit all through positive collaborations. I staunchly support decentralization, recognizing its role in fostering a safer, more robust civil society and promoting self-governance. Advocating for data sovereignty, I stand for transparent and consensual use of member data. Trustfulness is key in my approach, emphasizing the need for human trust and transparent interactions to build strong communities. Lastly, I am committed to responsible, long-term decision-making that prioritizes sustainable growth and the well-being of the Collab.Land network and community.

My view on the Collaborative Vision: My vision for Collab.Land is grounded in a set of core values that champion safety, inclusion, and diversity as the foundation of a strong community. I see collaboration as the key to building a future that includes diverse perspectives and fosters collective innovation. Security, both in system integrity and community welfare, forms an essential part of this vision. I emphasize the importance of being member-focused, promoting an ecosystem where every contribution is valued and leads to mutual empowerment. Central to this vision is the belief in decentralization as a means to create a robust, self-governed society, ensuring data sovereignty, and building trust through transparency and responsible stewardship. I am committed to a long-term approach that prioritizes the sustainable growth and well-being of the Collab.Land community, envisioning a network that thrives on cooperative efforts and shared values.

My web3 interests: DAOs, Governance, Events, Infrastructure, Developer tools

Languages I speak and write: English, Farsi

My skills and areas of expertise: My expertise includes working in the Ethereum space for three years, gaining trust in various communities. I have experience in executing events, organizing working groups, and solving operational issues in DAOs and crypto companies. I have worked with and collaborated with groups such as RallyProtocol, MetaCartel, Chainlink, Dystopia Labs, and F3 Ventures.

My favorite Web3 projects: Farcaster, Optimism, Parallel, Pixels, Galxe

Other links or bio
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aminiman/
Github: aminiman (Amin Iman) ยท GitHub
Farcaster: Warpcast
Lens: Hey

1 Like