Season 0 DAO Governance Delegates

Name/handle: Noxe
Delegate wallet address or ENS: Noxe​:ocean::trophy:.eth, 0x52b9783f1F955Ac10d50c7D4AB62d7F2288D6446
Verification (Tweet link): https://twitter.com/DiurneNoxe/status/1672691451799519234
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/DiurneNoxe
I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes
I understand that becoming a delegate is a commitment: Yes
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am keen to join the Collab.land DAO as I am deeply passionate about improving community relations within and amongst DAOs. I see immense value in fostering a safe and diverse environment that embraces different perspectives and voices, and I am ready to take up the responsibility to contribute towards such an environment. I believe in the power of collaboration and the shared vision of creating a better internet for people, not just capital. I aim to help in this cause by actively involving myself in the decision-making process and facilitating effective collaboration among members.
8. My view on the Collaborative Vision: I am entirely in alignment with Collab.land vision of improving the world through the creation of collaboration tools that empower self-governed communities. I strongly believe in the values of safety, collaboration, security, member focus, decentralization, data sovereignty, trustfulness, and responsibility that Collab.land stands for. It is an exciting prospect to be part of a collective that is reshaping traditional forms of governance and decision-making, and I share the vision of creating a more inclusive, transparent, and collaborative future.
9. My web3 interests: Community, Collaboration, Security, Awareness, Governance
10. Languages I speak and write: English en, French fr
11. My skills and areas of expertise: Having been involved in the web3 space, I have developed skills in community building, collaboration techniques, digital security, and I am highly aware of the latest trends and advancements in this rapidly evolving sector.
12. My favorite Web3 projects: PoolTogether, Collab.land, Zapper
13. Other links or bio: PoolTogether Merch Store - Welook Profile

1 Like