Name/handle:
Anjali Young, Damaderoca

Delegate wallet address or ENS:
damaderoca.eth

Verification (Tweet link):

Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/damaderoca

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Y

I understand that becoming a delegate is a commitment: Y

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: With deep roots in the Collab.Land ecosystem since 2021, I bring to the table a profound understanding of the DAO space, coupled with a hands-on approach to community support. I have established myself as a leader known for making thoughtful decisions and providing strategic guidance, built on the foundations of visibility, experience, and community-centric values. My commitment lies in driving our DAO forward, navigating the complexities of the crypto world with an informed and collaborative approach.

My view on the Collaborative Vision: I’m steadfastly dedicated to empowering web3 communities, both now and in the future. With an emphasis on inclusivity and accessibility, I am aligned with the principles that define and elevate our communities.

My web3 interests:
Choose ≤ 5 topics from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: “A, B, C”.

Accessibility, Identity, NFTs, Privacy, Social impact

Languages I speak and write: English
Please choose from the ISO 639-1 list

My skills and areas of expertise: [optional]

My favorite Web3 projects: [optional]
List ≤ 3 projects PizzaDAO, World of Women, Doodles, ThankYouX, Aslan Ruby, Rug Radio - HUGE fan of everyone from our short docs on letsformgroup.xyz.

Other links or bio [optional]

Anjali Young is the Co-Founder and CCO of Abridged Inc, and a DAO Officer for Collab.Land. Anjali has a 30+ year history with online communities as a creator, member, and in leadership. In addition to her interest in community and web3 onboarding, she has a passion for NFTs and the artists who create them.

Her role at Collab.Land focuses on onboarding all types of tokenized projects and partners onto the platform, ensuring Collab.Land’s “community of communities” is a safe and welcoming space, and educating others about web3 ethos and values.

2 Likes